- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the clams and mix well. Cover with cling wrap and set aside.
- In a large pot, fill up with enough water to cook the clams and bring to a boil.
- Add in the clams and cook until the shells begin to pop open. Remove the pot from the heat and drain out the water.
- For some extra appeal and ease of eating, you can remove one of the sides of the shell.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked clams and prepared seasoning sauce and mix well.
- Plate out a serving of the clams in to a bowl or shallow plate, garnish with coriander and serve!