- Brush dark soy over duck. Marinate for 10 mins.
- Heat vegetable oil in fry pan; shallow-fry duck until skin is golden brown.
- Rinse out oil and put in a pot. Add the rest of the seasoning mix, star anise and ginger slices, fry until fragrant. Add duck and water and bring to a simmer and braise for 90 mins. Remove duck from the pot. Cut before serving. Place duck on a serving dish lined with bok choy.
- Put remaining ingredients in the pot and braise for 10 mins in remaining sauce. Add in thickener and stir well. Pour sauce and ingredients over the duck. Serve hot with Jasmine rice.
- Your recipe for Braised Duck with Mixed Vegetables is ready!