- Slice and peel the bananas in half lengthwise.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and whisk slowly in the cold water until you get a smooth batter without lumps. Add the water slowly to prevent the batter from being too runny.
- Add the oil to the batter and mix until combined.
- In a batter bowl, add the bananas to make sure that they are all covered in a batter. Leave the bananas for 5 mins in the batter.
- In a deep fryer, heat the oil until it is 180°C and fries the bananas until golden.
- To absorb excessive oil, remove the bananas form the oil onto paper towels. Serve crunchy and hot.