White Beef Curry
A an exotic Thai recipe in which the beef curry is cooked in coconut extract/milk. Try this if you've never tasted a white curry before! Try this Thai recipe.
Cooking Time: 60mins - 120mins
Total time: 60mins - 120mins
1kg topside beef (diced)
250ml TCC Coconut Milk
2 medium red onions
1 cup chopped coriander
2 tbsp Valcom Lemongrass
2 tbsp white peppercorns
2 tbsp Jeeny's Palm Sugar
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
- Cook beef in water, salt and 125ml coconut extract/milk until tender.
- Blend red onion, coriander and lemon grass to a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry paste until fragrant. Add the paste to the beef and coconut extra/milk.
- Add remaining ingredients and season with palm sugar.
- Simmer for 10 mins and serve with steamed Jasmine rice.