Celebrate the Year of the Rabbit at Glen Waverley Lunar New Year Festival. A feast of auspicious colours, lively music and many flavourful festive foods.
Our team at Asian Inspirations will be there too! Come meet Chef Lillie Giang and her friendly community chefs for authentic live cooking and tasting sessions. Kickstart the New Year with a joyous Yusheng prosperity toss. Then learn how to make Dumplings for Wealth and Fortune – you’ll even get to make your own yummy dumplings for a fun competition.
There are also many more delicious authentic Lunar New Year foods to discover and savour, as well as cultural and musical performances not to be missed.
So do come join us for a fabulous celebration!
Check out the Itinerary for the day!
- 1:00 – 1:45pm: Yusheng cooking demo and sharing by Chef Lillie Giang
- 2:00 – 2:45pm: Dumplings for Wealth and Fortune with Sue Ann Ooi – Dumpling Competition
- 3:00 – 3:45pm: Longevity Noodles cooking demo by Chef Joshua Ong – Eye Fillet with Ramen Noodles.
- 4:00 – 4:45pm: Pad Thai Prawns
- 5:00 – 5:45pm: Surplus Wealth and Fortune – Agedashi Fish with Golden Curry by Lyn Richardson
- 6:00 – 6:45pm: Lettuce Cups by Trent Vu – Luck and Prosperity specials