- Marinate chicken in a bowl with salt, Shaoxing wine, sesame oil and cornstarch. Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Heat 2 tbsp cooking oil in wok. Add Sichuan peppercorn, lower heat and fry until aromatic. Dish peppercorns out and set aside.
- Add garlic and ginger and do a quick stir fry before adding dried red chillies. Continue to stir fry until aromatic and smell spicy. Set aside.
- Clean wok and heat up with remaining 1 tbsp of cooking oil. Stir fry the marinated chicken until they are 50% cook. Add ingredients from step 3 and continue to until chicken is cooked.
- Add peanuts and sauce and stir continuously until the chicken is well coated. Remove and serve, garnish with spring onions.c