- First prepare the pork by adding to vigorously boiling water for 10 minutes. Discard the water and remove any impurities from the pork ribs.
- In a large pot, bring 2L of water to boil, add the blanched pork and all of the herbs.
- Turn down heat to low and let simmer for at least 2 hours.
- Season with salt to taste, turn the heat back up and bring the soup to a boil before turning off the heat. Serve hot.
- If herb ingredients are not easily obtained, there are pre-packed Ching Bo Leung soup mix available at Asian grocery stores.