- This policy applies to personal information collected by us. Types of personal information we collect may include contact details such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses, information on account login, website usage, technical computer system used to access our website, demographic characteristics, social network, and consumer-generated content and feedback. We may collect personal information about you in a number of ways including directly from you when you provide it to us, send us correspondence, via your access and use of our website or websites that we run on third party social networks, via your access of consumer-directed mobile sites or applications operated by us, when you deal with us online, when you contact our Customer Service, when you participate in a marketing promotion or competition administered by us, when you interact with social networking sites, and from third party sources.
- We will collect and use your personal information for the purposes for which they were collected, for related internal management purposes including analysing consumer behaviour, preferences and popularity of products, and as otherwise authorised or required by law.
- The main purposes for which information is collected include marketing communications, targeted advertising, customer service, product development and improvement, improvement of the quality of the Website and personalisation of your experience on the Website (through tracking technologies such as cookies), and conducting competitions or promotions.
- We may disclose the personal information we collect from you for a purpose different to the purpose specified to you at the time of collection if you would reasonably expect us to disclose it for that purpose. We may share your personal information with related companies including those located outside Australia.
- The overseas companies are located in New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the European Union and China. If it is necessary for our business purposes or if we are legally required to do so, we may share your personal information with other organizations and persons including our insurers, lawyers, accountants, auditors, service providers, contractors, partners, consultants and government agencies.
- We take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or modification.
- On the expiry or termination of the terms and conditions or suspension of your Account, we are in no way obligated to continue to make available your personal information to you. We may use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles. If you object to your personal information being transferred or used in this way please do not use this Website.
- If you use this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and password created under your Account and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account.
- You agree to take due care in protecting your username and password against misuse by others and promptly notify us about any misuse.
- If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your Account without any liability to this Website or to us.
- We shall not be responsible for removal of the comments, your personal information or any other contents from the Website when your registration is terminated.
- We do not warrant that our site, server, or emails sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful effects. You explicitly comply and agree that your use of the Website is at your own risk. Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting feature has been implemented on this website.
- Using these Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- The accuracy of that information depends on the information you provide. Please inform us if there are any errors and keep us up-to -date with changes. You may request access to personal information we hold about you or you can correct personal information we hold about you by contacting our Privacy Officer in writing. If you have any questions about this policy or wish to make a complaint about a breach of your privacy please contact our Privacy Officer in writing at the contact details set out below. We will respond within a reasonable period of time.
- By using our Website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, please do not use our Website.
All material on this Website is subject to copyright. This site may include content whose copyright belongs to third parties and which has been lawfully included in this site by agreement. All content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trade mark laws. Unless expressly permitted in writing, no part of this Website may be reproduced, stored, communicated or transmitted in any form or by any means.
This Website contains links to other websites. We accept no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of these third party websites. The links are provided in good faith and we cannot be held responsible for any subsequent change within sites to which we link.
Our Contact Details : We may be contacted by email at email@example.com.
Content from this Website should be attributed to Asian Inspirations : http://asianinspirations.com.au/.