- Place the salmon, mashed potato, wasabi and soy sauce into the work bowl of a food processor and process until well-combined.
- Place salmon mixture into a large bowl and stir through finely chopped nori. Using wet hands shape the mixture into patties.
- Whisk together the egg and water until well-combined. Dip the patties into the egg mixture, then press mixture into the crumbs firmly.
- Heat oil over medium heat for 2 mins and fry the patties for 2-3 mins on each side until golden.
- Combine the vegetables with the soy sauce, lime zest and juice, chilli pepper seasoning and wasabi paste.
- Spread a little mayonnaise on the base of the toasted bun, top with salad and salmon patty. Finish with toasted hamburger bun and serve immediately.
- Note: Salmon may be replaced with any thick-fleshed fish in season.