- Mix shredded mango with 1 tbsp salt and 2 cups water for a minute and squeeze out its juice.
- Rinse mango with water one more time, and squeeze out until dry.
- Cook the whole piece of meat by steaming or boiling and finely slice and julienne.
- Mix dressing sauce ingredients together and place over medium heat until boiling and sugar dissolved. Leave it cool down.
- Combine mango, pork meat, dried prawn, coconut and dressing sauce in a mixing bowl, mix well.
- Adding fried garlic and peanut. Softly mix through one more time.
- Serve this Green mango salad with lettuce or green salad.
- Hint : Green apple can be used in place of green mango if not available