- Boil 2 cups of water with pinches of salt and cook chicken breast. Dish out once cooked through and reserve the pot of water. Allow chicken breast to cool then, shred the chicken into thin slices.
- Put pork into a small bowl and marinate with soy sauce and vinegar for 15 mins. Heat some oil in a wok and stir fry the pork for 3 mins. Dish out, allow to cool and slice the pork thinly.
- Slice Chinese sausage into small pieces and stir fry in the same wok at medium heat until cooked through in its own oil. Dish out and set aside.
- Add about 1 tsp oil into the wok and stir fry shrimp until pink. Remove the shrimp, leaving the remaining oil in the wok. Chop the shrimp into smaller pieces and set aside.
- Now in the same wok, saute garlic and onions in the leftover shrimp oil over medium heat until soft and fragrant. Put in shredded chicken and sliced pork and stir fry for 1 min. Then, add in bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, snow peas and cabbage, cooking and stirring for about 5 mins. Add about 1 cup of chicken broth saved earlier, soy sauce and brown sugar. Mix well and simmer for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, soak rice noodles in cold water and cut them into half. Also soak mushrooms in warm water for 2 mins before slicing them. Then, mix in rice noodles and mushrooms into the boiling broth and allow to cook for 5 mins. Finally add the canton noodles, stirring constantly and allow to cook for 10 mins until softened. Throw in chinese sausage, ground black pepper and soy sauce to taste. Simmer for 5 mins.
- Serve the stir-fried noodles with calamansi or lemon and sprinkle with some spring onions.