- Score the skin of the pork belly and rub the fats with salt.
- Grill until it is golden brown and crispy. Cut into 1cm slices.
- Smash chillies and garlic with a mortar and pestle.
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Add chilli and garlic paste, stir-fry for a few seconds.
- Stir in the pork, then add the fish sauce, oyster sauce, chicken stock and sugar.
- Stir fry for another minute, then add the beans. Keep stir frying until the pork is heated through.
- Lastly, add in the Thai basil leaves, stir fry for about 20 secs, then take off the heat and serve piping hot with steamed rice.