- Heat a wok to moderate heat and add two tablespoons of oil. Combine in the garlic and ginger and fry for 30 secs until fragrant. Turn up the heat and combine in the shallots, capsicum and mushrooms.
- Stir-fry until brown and glossy, then remove and set aside.
- Add the last two tbsp of oil to the wok and heat well. Add in the chicken and stir-fry until just cooked.
- Combine in the soy, oyster sauce, sugar, mushrooms and snow peas. Stir well and combine in the cornflour mix. Cook until the sauce becomes glossy and slightly thick.
- Your Chicken and snow pea with Oyster Sauce is ready!