- Soak noodles in hot water until tender (2-5 mins) and drain well. Cool under cold water.
- Cut them into short lengths with scissors (to make them easier to serve and eat).
- Cook the minced chicken or pork in a fry pan with a tablespoon of water, breaking up with a fork to prevent it forming a mass.
- In a bowl, combine the lime juice, fish sauce and sugar; stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add this sauce to the pan with the pork or chicken and then add the noodles. Mix well, adding the shallots, ginger, celery, shiitake and coriander leaves. Season with the ground chilli to taste and then stir in the peanuts and crispy fried dried shrimps.
- Place on a serving dish and garnish with the extra coriander leaves.