- Mix the minced pork, sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, minced garlic, ginger powder, roasted rice powder and red food colouring together.
- Refrigerate and let the meat marinade for at least 30 mins.
- Take the meat out from the fridge to prepare your skewers and grill.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside until ready to serve.
- To assemble, place the rice noodles in a bowl with the mix salad and cucumber.
- Add in the skewers and garnish with crush peanuts. Serve with the dipping fish sauce.