Traditional Wong Bok (Chinese Cabbage) with Smoked Chinese Sausage
A stir-dish consisting of Chinese cabbage (wong bok) recipe, Chinese sausage and bean vermicelli
Total time: 15mins - 30mins
200g prawns (de-shelled)
1 Wing Hong Chinese Sausage
4 large Wong Bok (Chinese cabbage)
2 Jade Pheonix Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
1 stalk spring onion
80g Double Phoenix Bean Vermicelli
2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Minced Garlic
1 tbsp corn oil
Pinch of salt, pepper and sugar
- Soak bean vermicelli in warm water until softened but still firm.
- Immerse the dried shiitake in warm water for 10 mins and slice thinly.
- Slice Chinese cabbage, Chinese sausage and spring onion into fine strips.
- Heat oil in wok, add garlic, sausage and mushrooms. Toss for 1 min on medium heat.
- Add prawns, cabbage and continue to stir-fry until soft.
- Incorporate noodles, soy sauce and seasonings to the wok until combined through.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve hot.