Delicious crab and noodles stir-fried with XO sauce makes this dish a hot favourite for chilly nights.
1kg Raw blue swimmer crabs
80g Lee Kum Kee XO sauce
2 Tbsp Cup Chinese Rice Wine
1 Cup of Water
1 Tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Panda Osyter sauce
1 Tsp of Lee Kum Kee Chicken Bouillon powder
4 Spring onions (chopped)
250g Egg noodles
1 Tbsp Corn flour
1. Pull back the apron of each crab, remove the top shell, then intestines and feathery gills. Rinse quickly.
2. Cut each crab into quarters and crack the legs gently (use a meat mallet) so the flavours can enter.
3. Cooked the egg noodles as the instruction on the packaging and transfer to a serving dish.
4. Heat the wok and add 2 Tbsp of oil, cook the crabs for 2 minutes, then add the chopped whites of the spring onions plus 80g of XO sauce and fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add 1 Cup of water, 1 Tbsp osyter sauce, 1 Tsp Chicken powder and 2 Tbsp Chinese Rice Wine and continue stir fry until the crabs are cooked.
6. Combine the corn flour and water to make a thin paste, stir into the boiling crab mixture to thicken.
7. Pour the crabs and sauce over the noodles and garnish with the chopped green tops of the spring onions.
Find your nearest Asian Store