Stir-fried Vegetables with Cashews
A healthy stir-fried dish consisting of colourful vegetables with the added crunch of cashew nuts. Try this Stir-fried vegetables Chinese recipe.
Total time: 15mins - 30mins
1 tbsp cooking oil
100g green beans
½ red capsicum
½ yellow or green capsicum
3 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Vegetarian Stir-fry Sauce
½ cup roasted cashews
1 tsp Yeo's Sesame Oil
- Top and tail the ends of the green beans. Cut broccoli into florets. Julienne the capsicum and thinly slice the onions.
- Heat up the wok with the oil and stir-fry onions for 1-2 mins.
- Add in broccoli and cook for another 3 mins.
- Add capsicum and cook for another 3 mins.
- Pour the vegetarian stir-fry sauce onto the ingredients. Mix well and heat through.
- Serve with jasmine rice and sprinkle with cashews and sesame oil.