Stir-fried Vegetables and Chicken with Green Curry
An all-time, international favourite - here's how you make Thai green curry with vegetables and chicken.
Cooking Time: 15mins - 30mins
Total time: 30mins - 60mins
1 tbsp Valcom Green Curry Paste
200g chicken thighs (diced)
200g TCC Coconut Milk
1 bunch choy sum or baby pak choy
2 tbsp water
2 tbsp canola oil
- Wash vegetables well and cut diagonally into 8cm pieces.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in the wok, add vegetables and stir-fry for 1 min, coating well with oil.
- Add water, cover and boil for 1 min. Remove and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp oil and fry curry paste until fragrant; add chicken and stir-fry for 4 mins; add coconut milk and simmer for a further 3 mins.
- Return the vegetables to the wok and combine well.
Hint: For a real Thai meal, serve on a bed of Jasmine rice. When selecting the curry paste for this recipe, fans of authentic fiery Thai flavours should choose the Mae Ploy brand.