Stir-fried Squid with Black Bean Sauce
Stir-fried squid flavoured with black bean sauce recipe. Serve with steamed Jasmine rice.
Total time: 15mins - 30mins
3 medium squid tubes (cleaned)
2 tbsp cooking oil
2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Minced Garlic
4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Black Bean Sauce
1 red chilli (sliced finely)
coriander (to garnish)
- Cut open squid tubes and score in a crossed pattern, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the oil in the wok and cook the garlic until it starts to sizzle, but does not colour.
- Add the squid pieces and stir-fry until they start to become firm and white.
- Add the black bean sauce and chilli and cook until tender.
- Sprinkle the squid with coriander leaves and serve with steamed Jasmine rice.