Stir-fried Beef and Udon Noodles
Tender strips of beef with stir-fried with Udon noodles - this tasty Japanese recipe is a complete meal, if there ever was one! Try this Japanese dish.
Total time: 60mins - 120mins
500g stir-fry beef strips
1 tbsp Yeo's Sesame Oil
½ cup Obento Mirin Seasoning
½ cup ABC Sweet Soy Sauce
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp salt
1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
1 bunch spring onion (sliced)
2 tsp black sesame seeds
2 x 200g Obento Udon Noodles (cover in boiling water)
- Combine beef strips, sesame oil, mirin and sweet soy together in a small bowl and marinate up to 2 hrs.
- Heat a wok over a high heat and add half the oil and the garlic. Stir fry the beef strips until well browned. Set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the wok and stir fry the spring onions for 1 min.
- Drain the udon noodles and add to the wok along with the black sesame seeds, stir fry for 2 mins.
- Return the beef to the wok for 3 mins.
- Serve your Stir-Fried Beef Udon Noodles hot, garnished with a wedge of lime.