A Spicy Prawn Salad infused with the flavours of Thailand - chilli paste, lemon grass, coriander, mint and lime juice! Try this Thai recipe.
7 - 8 Green prawns, shelled & deveined
1 tbsp. Lemon (or lime) juice
1 tbsp. Squid Fish sauce
1 tsp. Sugar
1 tbsp. Chilli paste
1 tbsp. Onion, finely sliced
1/2 Small red onion, thinly sliced
1 tbsp. Fresh lemon grass or Valcom lemongrass
2 tbsp. Mint
Coriander, for dressing
1. Grill the prawns for 3 minutes on both sides.
2. Combine chilli paste, juice, sugar and fish sauce
3. Add the prawns, onion, red onion, lemon grass and mint.
4. Mix well and garnish with coriander.
5. Serve with steamed Jasmine rice or with a salad mix.
6. Your Spicy Prawn Salad dish is ready!
Find your nearest Asian Store