Sesame Soup Noodles with Chicken
Instant noodles with added ingredients. Try this Chinese recipe.
1 pkt Nissin Instant Noodles with Sesame Oil
2 cups water
1 chicken thigh fillets (sliced)
1 handful baby spinach leaves
1 cup bean sprouts
fresh coriander and chilli (for garnish; optional)
- Place 2 cups of water in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add chicken, lower heat to medium and simmer for 2 mins or until almost cooked.
- Add the noodles from the pack. Cook, stirring occasionally to separate the noodles, for 3 mins.
- Add the flavour sachet, stir through, then add the spinach leaves and bean sprouts. Stir through once and remove from the heat immediately.
- Add the sesame oil sachet and pour noodles and soup into a large bowl.
- Serve, garnished with fresh coriander and chilli if desired.