Salmon Steak with Wasabi Sauce and Soba Noodles
Throw in some salmon, some noodles and add wasabi for that extra zing. Need we say more? Try this Japanese salmon steak with wasabi sauce and soba noodles recipe.
Total time: 15mins - 30mins
270g Hakubaku Organic Soba Noodle
200g Enoki mushrooms or mushrooms of your choice
2 tbsp lemon juice
4 pieces (125g each) salmon steaks
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp S&B Wasabi Paste
3 tbsp Kewpie Mayonnaise
1 tsp Obento Rice Wine Vinegar
- Combine all wasabi sauce ingredients in a bowl; mix well and set aside.
- Cook soba noodles according to pack instructions. Once cooked add mushrooms and stir through.
- Drain noodles, place in a large bowl and dress with lemon juice. Using a fork or tongs place noodle mixture on serving plates in a neat round stack.
- Grill the salmon on frying pan for about 2-3 mins on each side.
- Place the salmon on top of the noodle stack and drizzle with wasabi sauce.
- Serve this Salmon steak with wasabi sauce and soba noodles hot along with greens or salad on the side.