Peking Duck with Hoisin Sauce
Replicate this restaurant dish at home with this recipe. Your guests will be impressed that you made the pastry from scratch! Try this Chinese recipe.
Total time: 15mins - 30mins
2 cups flour
1 cup water
1 tbsp oil
1 Peking roast duck
1 spring onion (julienned)
1 cucumber (julienned)
Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (to serve)
- Sift flour and slowly add water. Mix gently to form a smooth paste.
- Add a little oil to the pastry to prevent it sticking to the rolling pin.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out two pancakes, each of 10-12cm in diameter.
- Stack one pancake on top of the other, heat fry pan over medium heat.
- Fry first one side and then turn to ensure that both sides are fried.
- Separate the two pancakes.
- Place duck meat on the un-fried side of the pancake with one teaspoon of hoisin sauce and either two stalks of spring onion, or two slices of cucumber. Roll pancake and serve immediately.