Miso Ramen with Salmon and Silken Tofu
A healthy noodle soup with salmon and tofu. Try this Japanese miso ramen with salmon and silken tofu recipe.
Total time: 15mins - 30mins
200g fresh salmon fillet (thinly sliced)
100ml Obento Rice Wine Vinegar
200g silken tofu
4 pks x 20g Hikari Instant Miso Soup sachets
4 cups water
2 pks x 150g Obento Ramen Noodles
2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Salt-reduced Soy Sauce
spring onion (for garnish)
- Place the sliced salmon into a small bowl with the rice wine vinegar.
- Combine the miso sachets with 4 cups of water and bring to boil, while stirring. Reduce heat to simmer.
- Heat a non-stick pan or griddle plate over medium heat and brush with a little oil and sear salmon for 30 secs on each side.
- Loosen the ramen noodles in cold water and drain. Add the noodles to the soup and heat through for 1 min. Gently stir in the tofu and soy sauce, then heat for 1 min.
- Ladle the soup and noodles into the serving bowls and top decoratively with salmon and serve garnished with spring onion.
Note: Salmon may be replaced with tuna or white fish as required. If sashimi is preferred, skip step 3.