Lamb Satay Barbeque
A traditional Thai lamb satay recipe that is easy to make and perfect for your babrbeque parties. Try this Lamb Barbeque recipe!
Total time: 15mins - 30mins
500g lamb fillet (cut thinly lengthwise)
2 tbsp TCC Coconut Milk
2 tbsp Valcom Yellow Curry Paste
1 tbsp Squid Fish Sauce
1 tbsp sugar
15-20 skewers (soaked in water for 30 mins)
Thai style satay sauce
4 tbsp Valcom Massaman Curry Paste
400ml TCC Coconut Milk
2-3 tbsp sugar
½ tbsp salt
¾ cup Jeeny's Tamarind Paste
1 cup roasted peanut (ground)
- Combine the meat, yellow curry paste, coconut milk, fish sauce and sugar in a mixing bowl. Marinate for at least 20 mins.
- Thread the meat onto skewers.
- Grill or barbecue the skewered meat on low fire until cooked. Drizzle the remaining coconut milk onto the meat during barbecuing.
- To prepare Thai style satay sauce, combine 1 cup of coconut milk and Massaman curry paste, stir well over low heat until smooth and boiling.
- Slowly add the remaining coconut milk and other ingredients. Keep stirring until the sauce thickens. Remove the heat and serve with Lamb Satay.