Hoisin Chicken with Instant Noodles
Noodles flavoured with a Chinese hoisin sauce, accompanied with various greens
Total time: 15mins - 30mins
4 cakes instant noodles
3 chicken breast (cut into strips)
2 tbsp corn flour
½ cup Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
2 tbsp cooking oil
4 pieces bok choy (cut in half lengthways)
4 tbsp water
300g fresh asparagus tips
2 limes (juice)
2 tbsp Yeo's Sesame Oil
2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
4 spring onion (sliced diagonally)
- Place the noodles in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to stand for 2-3 mins until separated. Drain well and set aside.
- Coat chicken in corn flour and then dip in hoisin sauce.
- Heat wok, add 1 tbsp oil and sear the bok choy. Add water, cook for 1 min. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to the wok, and cook chicken for 4 mins. Add noodles and asparagus and stir-fry for 5 mins. Add lime juice and sesame oil, combine well.
- Serve over bok choy and sprinkle with sesame seeds, garnish with spring onion before serving.