Grilled Laksa Chicken Wings
Chicken wings flavoured with a laksa paste. Yum! Try this Straits grilled laksa chicken wings recipe.
Cooking Time: 15mins - 30mins
Total time: 30mins - 60mins
Cuisine: Malaysian & Singaporean
1.5kg chicken wings
2 lemon (sliced and wedged, to garnish)
1 jar Yeo's Laksa Paste
1 tbsp Yeo's Sesame Oil
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp ginger juice
- Mix marinade in a large bowl.
- Marinate chicken wings and set aside in fridge for 2 hrs.
- Pre-heat oven to medium heat.
- Place chicken wings on an aluminium tray and grill for 20 mins.
- Garnish with lemon slices or squeeze lemon juice on chicken wings as desired.