Green Mango Salad with Pork
A crisp and refreshing Thai salad that's made of raw green mango. Spicy and healthy, this appetizer which is one of the most popular dish which is so healthy with Vitamin C of Green mango and salad.
Total time: 15mins - 30mins
3 cups green mango (coarsely shredded)
100g pork fillet
3 tbsp dried prawn (finely minced)
¼ cup roasted desiccated coconut
2 tbsp fried chopped garlic
¼ cup ground roasted peanut
1 bunch of lettuce or green salad
1 tbsp salt
¼ cup fish sauce
¼ cup palm sugar
1 tsp dried chilli powder
- Mix shredded mango with 1 tbsp salt and 2 cups water for a minute and squeeze out its juice.
- Rinse mango with water one more time, and squeeze out until dry.
- Cook the whole piece of meat by steaming or boiling and finely slice and julienne.
- Mix dressing sauce ingredients together and place over medium heat until boiling and sugar dissolved. Leave it cool down.
- Combine mango, pork meat, dried prawn, coconut and dressing sauce in a mixing bowl, mix well.
- Adding fried garlic and peanut. Softly mix through one more time.
- Serve this Green mango salad with lettuce or green salad.
Hint : Green apple can be used in place of green mango if not available