Garlic Roasted Soy Sauce Lamb
A fusion garlic roasted soy sauce lamb in every sense - the flavours are sure to explode in your mouth!
Cooking Time: 30mins - 60mins
Total time: 60mins - 120mins
1.5kg leg of deboned lamb
10 cloves garlic (peeled)
100ml light soy sauce
100ml olive oil
½ cup brown sugar
1 tsp sesame seeds
Asian salad greens
- Place the lamb roast flat on a board fat side up and make 10 small cuts in the surface and insert the garlic cloves into cuts.
- Place lamb in a large shallow non-metallic dish. Combine light soy sauce with the olive oil, brown sugar and sesame seeds in a bowl and pour over lamb.
- Allow to marinate for 1 hr. Remove lamb from marinade, roll and secure with cooking string.
- Return the lamb roll to the marinade and roast in the preheated oven at 180 C for 50 mins.
- Remove and rest for 15 mins. Garnish with fried garlic. Slice lamb roast and serve with steamed Asian greens.