Fried Scallop Wontons
These deep-fried wontons (dumplings) are filled with scallop. Try this Chinese fried scallop wontons recipe.
Cooking Time: 15mins - 30mins
Total time: 30mins - 60mins
2 tbsp light soy sauce (plus extra to serve)
2 spring onion (thinly sliced)
2 tsp palm sugar
1 tsp coriander (chopped)
¼ tsp Wasabi paste
24 wonton wrappers
12 scallops (trimmed)
oil (for shallow-frying)
- Combine soy sauce, green onion, palm sugar, coriander and wasabi paste.
- Place a wonton wrapper on palm of hand. Top with one scallop, then spoon over a little soy sauce mixture.
- Brush around edge of wrapper. Press edges to seal. Set aside. Continue with remaining ingredients.
- Heat oil in wok. Fry wontons, a few at a time for 2-3 mins, turning halfway through cooking.
- Drain on paper. Serve with extra soy sauce.