Eagle Coin Fried Dace with Noodles
This crunchy, deep-fried fish with black bean sauce is quite addictive! Served best with steamed rice or noodles. Try this Chinese recipe.
Total time: 15mins - 30mins
1 can fried dace with black bean sauce
1 bunch bok choy (washed and cut into 5cm pieces)
100g Erawan Rice Noodles
½ tsp Lee Kum Kee Minced Garlic
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp soy sauce
- Soak noodles in boiling water until soft.
- Place fried dace in a bowl and cover and microwave until warm.
- Heat oil in wok, add garlic and fry vegetables until cooked.
- Add rice noodles (to stir-fry) and add pepper and soy sauce.
- Place noodles on a plate, top with dace and arrange vegetables around dace.