Deep-fried Barramundi with Mango Sauce
Barramundi is a very popular fish in Thai cuisine. Try this deep-fried version accompanied by a sweet mango and chilli sauce.
Cooking Time: 15mins - 30mins
Total time: 15mins - 30mins
1 whole barramundi
60g semi-ripe mango (julienned)
30g red onion (sliced)
2 red chillies (chopped)
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp Garuda Peanuts
1 tbsp Squid Fish Sauce (to taste)
sugar to taste
- Clean fish, cut open and lay flat. Deep-fry until crispy and drain.
- Toss together mango, chillies and peanuts.
- Add sugar, lemon juice and fish sauce to taste.
- Arrange the fish on a platter and the mango salad on a side dish.
- 5Garnish with coriander and garlic chives.