These juicy grilled BBQ lamb cutlets are just what you need on a lazy weekend noon. Be it a brunch or a snack this just serves the purpose.
12 Lamb cutlets
150ml teriyaki sauce
100ml RICE WINE VINEGAR
3 stalks Spring onion, sliced
1 tsp Ginger, grated
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 can MANGO IN SYRUP
2 Cucumber, sliced
100g BEAN SPROUTS
40g pickled pink ginger
POONSIN VIETNAMESE DIPPING SAUCE to taste
1. Combine ingredients in a bowl, add lamb and marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Mix all salad ingredients ina bowl and place on a large serving platter.
3. Place Teriyaki lamb onto the preheated BBQ or griddle plate, cook for 4 minutes each side, basting occasionally.
4. Remove meat and rest for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Drizzle with Poonsin Vietnamese dipping Sauce.
6. Serve lamb over the prepared salad.
Find your nearest Asian Store