BBQ Teriyaki Lamb Cutlets
These juicy grilled BBQ lamb cutlets are just what you need on a lazy weekend noon. Be it a brunch or a snack this just serves the purpose.
Cooking Time: 15mins - 30mins
Total time: 30mins - 60mins
12 lamb cutlets
150ml teriyaki sauce
100ml rice wine vinegar
3 stalks spring onion (sliced)
1 tsp ginger (grated)
1 tsp sesame oil
1 can mango in syrup
2 cucumber (sliced)
100g bean sprouts
40g pickled pink ginger
Poonsin Vietnamese Dipping Sauce (to taste)
- Combine ingredients in a bowl, add lamb and marinate for 20 mins.
- Mix all salad ingredients in a bowl and place on a large serving platter.
- Place teriyaki lamb onto the preheated BBQ or griddle plate, cook for 4 mins each side, basting occasionally.
- Remove meat and rest for 1-2 mins.
- Drizzle with Poonsin Vietnamese Dipping Sauce.
- Serve lamb over the prepared salad.