Asian food is mouth-watering, lip-smacking good. There’s something in it for everyone – the veggie-lover, the beef-fan and even the seafood-devotee.
If you’re entertaining that seafood buff, who’s crazy about squid in particular, check out our simple, easy-to-follow, 10 minute squid with sumiso sauce.
1. 60g squid, boiled
2. 1 ½ tbsp miso sauce
3. 1 tsp sugar
4. 1 tbsp mirin
5. 1 tsp rice vinegar
6. 20 g pre-soaked wakame seaweed
1. Mix the miso sauce, sugar and mirin in a small pan.
2. Simmer until the mixture becomes sticky.
3. Remove from the heat and mix in some vinegar.
4. Cut the wakame seaweed and squid into bite-sized pieces, and stir them in with the mixture.
Plate it up and serve hot!
Find your nearest Asian Store