Lychees are refreshingly delicious. Whether they’re in a jelly form, or a milkshake form, they taste great.
Asian Inspirations presents a special Lychee Mocktail to tickle your taste buds on a sunny day by the pool. Sample this simple recipe.
1. 565g UFC Lychees in syrup
2. 3 cups watermelon, chopped
3. 1 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
4. 200ml cranberry juice
5. 1 lime
6. 1 cup ice cubes
7. 4 toothpicks
1. Put lychees and watermelon in a food processor and blend for 5 seconds. Be careful not to allow the fruit to turn into juice. Add mint leaves.
2. Place 50ml cranberry juice, with a quarter of the ice in a cocktail shaker and mix well to make 1 glass.
3. Prepare glasses by rubbing rims with a lime wedge. Pour and serve garnished with lychee spears or lime wedges.
4. Repeat till steps 2 and 3 with remaining.
Find your nearest Asian Store