With the Mother’s Day Competition, we invite you to take part in our ‘Inspired by Mum’ challenge by submitting a creative entry on the Competition Post during the 3-day competition period. You could be one of 3 winners to win an Asian Inspirations Gift Hamper! So, what are you waiting for?
1. On the 9th of May 2017 at 09:00am, the Competition Post will be posted. From this time, the Competition Period will begin.
2. The Competition Period is from 09:00am on Tuesday the 9th of May 2017, until 11:59pm on Thursday the 11th May 2017.
3. Three winners will be chosen from the three most creative answers to “Tell us in 25 words or less, your favourite Asian dish made by your mum and why you love it”.
4. An ‘answer’ is a comment on the Competition Post during the Competition Period that is within the 25 word limit.
5. On the 12th of May 2017 (after the Competition Period has concluded), winners will be notified by email and/or Facebook (privately) immediately if they have been successful.
6. Winners will be announced on Asian Inspirations’ Facebook page at approximately 12:00pm on Sunday the 14th of May 2017.
• 1x copy of Sujet Saenkham’s Cookbook “Spice I Am”
• 1x TCC Premium Coconut Milk 400mL
• 1x Valcom Authentic Thai Green Curry Paste 210g
• 1x Valcom Water Chestnut Slices 277g
• 1x Squid Brand Fish Sauce 300mL
• 1x Mae Ploy Thai Salad Dressing 285mL
• 1x Pantai Chilli Paste with Soybean Oil 227g
• 1x TKN Tempura Seaweed Original 40g
• 1x Asian Inspirations Recipe Booklet
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry and continued participation in this competition is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities which can be viewed at http://www.facebook.com./terms.php
3. This competition adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/page_guidelines.php#promotionsguidelines
4. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the contest must be directed to the promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used in the ways outlined in these terms and conditions. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the competition (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by the law.
5. All entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this competition.
6. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years and older. Employees and the immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this contest are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. If you are under 18 years old as at the start date of the competition, you are required to obtain your legal guardian’s permission to enter and by entering you consent that you have done so.
7. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant and exclude from the contest if deemed appropriate. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the promoter’s discretion. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. An individual can comment as many times as s/he likes. Each comment (a completed statement) will be considered as a unique entry in itself. The entrant’s First and Last Name as mentioned on the Facebook and used to enter the contest will be considered as the legal name and winner’s name for the final prize.
9. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
10. Competition commences on 9th May 2017 (Tuesday) at 09:00 am AEST and ends at 11:59 pm AEST on 11th May 2017 (Thursday) (the Competition Period).
11. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received on the www.facebook.com/AsianInspirations page, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
12. To enter, entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
A. Visit Asian Inspirations Facebook page at www.facebook.com/AsianInspirations and comment on the “Mother’s Day Competition Post”.
B. Submit at least One (1x) contest entry during the competition period which comprises answering of the question: “Tell us in 25 words or less, your favourite Asian dish made by your mum and why you love it”.
13. The 3 most creative entries, as judged by the promoter, will win One (1x) prize each (3x prizes total). As a game of skill, entries will be judged solely on creative merit. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. Any entry not including a creative response shall be deemed invalid.
14. The judging will take place at Oriental Merchant Pty Ltd, 22-28 Compark Circuit, VIC 3170 at 12:00pm on Friday 12th May 2017 and the winners will be announced on the Asian Inspirations Facebook page on Sunday 14th May 2017 at approximately 12:00pm AEST. The winners will be notified via email immediately after being selected. The prize must be accepted within 48 hours of the winners being notified (through email and/or Facebook, privately). If the winner(s) does not respond (either on Facebook or email) within 48 hours of being notified, the judges will select another winner(s) from the next most creative valid entry. The same response time and conditions apply for the second in line winner(s). Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result or any decisions the promoter makes in connection with the contest.
15. There will be 3 (three) prize winners in total. Each winner will receive an Asian Food & Cooking products hamper worth the recommended retail value of AU$58.24 including GST as at 28th April 2017. The hamper will be sent by regular mail to the winners within seven (7) business days of the announcement of the winners on Facebook.
16. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The prize or any unused portion of the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification.
18. The promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
19. If for any reason this contest is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, defer, suspend or modify the competition.
20. The promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
21. Any costs associated with accessing the Asian Inspirations Facebook page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
22. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (2010), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity),whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of and/or participation in a prize.
24. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, or acts of God, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
25. The promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
26. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the competition including but not limited to comments and images (“Content”). The promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
(a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
(b) Their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
(c) They will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
(d) They will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content to the uses contemplated by these terms and conditions, and the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party;
(e) They consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/co-creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
(f) They will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
By including the Content in their entry, entrants warrant that they have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the promoter to use the entry in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Without limiting any other terms herein, entrants agree to indemnify the promoter for any breach of the above terms.
27. As a condition of entering this competition, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
28. Entrants consent to the promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and/or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the promoter.
30. The promoter is Oriental Merchant Pty. Ltd. (ABN 34 007 368 925) of 10 Westgate Drive, Laverton North, VIC 3026
Find your nearest Asian Store