COOK SNAP WIN 2018
EXPERIENCES - Pickle
1. Make sure your watercress has been washed thoroughly, watch out for any sand that might still be on the vegetables.
2. Blanch the watercress in a…
Kkakdugi (Korean Radish Kimchi)
1. Cut radish into 2cm cubes and place in a large bowl. Add salt and sugar and mix well. Set aside at room temperature for 1 hr.
2. To make the kimchi bas…
Chinese Pickled Cucumber
Wash cucumber under running tap and wipe them dry. Cut off both ends of the cucumber, and then into 4 equal blocks (approximately 5cm in length each
Baek Kimchi (White Kimchi)
and remove any outer leaves that are damaged, brown or dirty, and cut the
into half. Combine pickling brine ingredients in a…
Japanese Pickled Ginger (Gari)
1. Scrape off the skin and brown spots on the ginger. Slice thinly using a peeler or a mandolin. Sprinkle ½ tsp salt (or to taste) over ginger slices…
Vietnamese Daikon And Carrot Pickles (Do Chua)
1. Cut carrots and daikon to sticks of desired length.
2. Sprinkle salt over carrot and daikon sticks and toss to mix well. Set aside for 15-30 mins.…
Pickled Turnip with Yuzu
1. Rinse turnips and peel the skin and cut into quarters. Slice thinly
into small strips.
3. Slice red chilli into half and remove seeds…
Nozawana-zuke (Pickled Mustard Leaves)
Cut Nozawana into 4cm long pieces.
Place cut vegetable into plastic seal bag and mix with ingredients. Remove air from the seal bag by rubbing out a
Gak Dugi (Korean Kimchi Radish)
Add salt to radish in a big bowl and mix well. Leave for about 30 mins.
Add rice powder to cold water in a saucepan and mix until flour is dissolved. Bri
CNY 2016 WINNERS
Glenda Mc Donnell
Michael J Sabo
Find your nearest Asian Store
COOK SNAP WIN 2018
Win a 5-day culinary trip for two to Tokyo!
Sign up for an authentic Asian experience. From exotic cuisines to fascinating destinations to cooking competitions and monthly giveaways - Discover the Authentic
Leave this field empty if you're human: