COOK SNAP WIN 2018
EXPERIENCES - Pan-Fry
Red Bean Paste Pancake
Mix milk, egg, sugar and oil in a bowl until well combined using a hand whisk. Pour in flour and whisk to mix thoroughly. Sift the batter and allow to r
Tortang Tahong (Filipino Omelette With Mussels)
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degree Celsius.
2. In a bowl, crack eggs and add salt and pepper to taste, beat eggs with a fork until fluffy.
3. Heat oil in a pan…
Tortang Talong (Eggplant Omelette)
1. Heat a pan over medium high heat, place 1 eggplant in with the skin still on. Let it cook on one side for about a minute or until the skin looks slight…
1. Grate your radish using a handheld grater, then using your hands squeeze out any excess water. Place in a bowl and set aside.
2. In a large mixing b…
Kerabu Pegaga (Centella Salad)
1. Cut centella leaves (
) 1 inch thickness.
2. Heat oil in a pan and fry the anchovies, shallots and chilies for 3 minutes.
3. In the morta…
Foo Yoong Tan (Chinese Egg Omelette)
In a bowl, crack the eggs and beat with a fork. Add the rest of the ingredients, except for the oil, into the egg mixture, stir thoroughly and make sur
Yam Khai Dao (Thai Fried Egg Salad)
To make salad dressing, combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan. Place saucepan over medium heat and boil until the palm sugar dissolves,
Cincalok Omelette (Eggs With Fermented Shrimp)
Drain excess liquid from the 2 tbsp of cincalok. Then thinly sliced the red onion. Deseed the red chilli and thinly slice.
Crack 5 large eggs into a m
Gaji Bokkeum (Korean Stir-Fried Eggplants)
Cut the eggplants into half, lengthwise. Then cut crosswise into about 2cm thick chunks. Set aside.
Cut the pepper into about 2-3cm pieces, diago
Yang Jang Pi (Korean Noodles With Vegetables And Seafood)
Bring a pot of water to boil and add
yang jang pi
noodle sheet. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the starch noodles are al dente. Drain noodles into a c
Page 1 of 10
CNY 2016 WINNERS
Glenda Mc Donnell
Michael J Sabo
Find your nearest Asian Store
COOK SNAP WIN 2018
Win a 5-day culinary trip for two to Tokyo!
Sign up for an authentic Asian experience. From exotic cuisines to fascinating destinations to cooking competitions and monthly giveaways - Discover the Authentic
Leave this field empty if you're human: