IngredientsThai Green Curry with Chicken and Prawns
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 tbsp Valcom Authentic Thai Green Curry Paste
- 500g deboned chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm cubes
- 400mL TCC Light Coconut Milk
- 1 large red capsicum, deseeded, finely sliced
- 150g beans, top and tailed, halved
- 200g raw, peeled and deveined prawns
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- Salt to season
- 2 cups of basmati rice
- 1 long red chilli, unseeded, finely sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Bunch of coriander sprigs, to garnish
- 2 coconuts, cut into halves
1. Heat oil in wok.
2. Add curry paste and cook for 1-2 minute or until fragrant.
3. Add the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes or until just browned.
4. Pour in coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add capsicum and beans and cook for a further 2 minutes.
6. Add the prawns and cook for a further 5 minutes or until chicken and prawns are cooked through.
7. Add the fish sauce, lime juice and palm sugar and stir to combine. Season with salt.
8. Meanwhile, cook rice according to packet instructions.
9. Spoon curry into the prepared coconuts. Top with chilli, spring onions and coriander.
10. Serve curry with rice on the side.