Thai Red Curry with garden fresh basil & chillies
Valcom thai red curry paste
Thai basil from our garden
Red chilli from our garden
Yeos sesame oil
Ayam coconut cream
1. Dice the chicken thighs. In a bowl mix diced chicken with ginger paste, garlic paste, thai red curry paste and a little sesame oil, cover and leave in fridge to marinate
2. Heat oil in wok. Add sliced carrot & soften.
3. Remove carrot add sliced onion and soften.
4. Remove onion.
5. Add/ heat extra oil in wok.
6. Add & brown the marinated diced chicken thighs In batches in wok
7. Place all chicken back into wok and
Add extra thai red curry paste and stir
8. Place onion & carrot back in with chicken, add coconut cream and simmer for 5 min
9. Stir in rough chopped thai basil
10. Serve with rice
11. Garnish with Thai basil leaves & red chillies
Find your nearest Asian Store