Creamy and tender beef with amazing Thai flavours
1kg Chuck Beef, diced
1 large onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
1 birds eye chilli, finely sliced
3 large potatoes, cubed
1 jar Valcom Massaman Curry Paste
1 tin TCC light Coconut Milk
2 cups Brown Rice
Coriander and peanuts to garnish
1) Turn Slow Cooker onto low.
2) Heat fry pan with a splash of oil.
3) Fry off onion, chilli and garlic
4) Add beef to fry pan, and sear for 5 minutes. Add to Slow Cooker.
5) Add potatoes, Massaman Curry Paste and tin Coconut Milk to the Slow Cooker.
6) Cook for 8 hours on low, stirring occasionally.
7) 15 minutes prior to serving, cook brown rice.
8) Spoon brown rice and curry into bowls. Garnish with coriander, a sprinkle of chilli and some crunchy peanuts.
9) Most of all, enjoy!
Find your nearest Asian Store