This is a delectable curry for the sweet tooth!
400ml of TCC Coconut milk
Red curry paste
Chilli (to taste)
Rice (to serve)
1. Heat oil, garlic, ginger and curry paste until fragrant.
2. Add coconut milk, lemongrass and fish sauce
3. Place uncooked chicken and roughly diced onion in mixture and cook through
4. Add lychees, pineapple and cauliflower to simmering sauce
5. Cook rice
6. While rice is cooking add peas to sauce
7. Season sauce with chilli to suit your preference
8. Serve and enjoy!
Find your nearest Asian Store