Indonesian traditional cuisine
1. 5 cloves of garlic
2. 1 spanish onion
3. 5 pieces of candle nut
4. 5 chilli
5. 1/2 can of sator
6. 1 bunch of snake beans
7. 1 can of jack fruit
8. 2 bay leaves
9. 2 cm galanggal
10. A pinch of Salt, pepper and sugar
11. 1 tea spoon of chicken powder
11. Oil for cooking
1. Boiled jack fruit until soft.
2. Blend chili, candle nut, garlic and onion finely.
3. Stir fry the blended herbs with oil in a pan.
3. Put snake beans and jack fruit into a pan and stir thoroughly until changed color of snake beans .
4. Add coconut milk and galangal and bay leaves stir until all mixed.
5. Add sugar salt and pepper and chicken powder and stir until all ingredient mixed well then reduce the heat.
6. Taste the balance and wait until boiling for the last time then turn of the heat.
7. Served with steam rice / rice cubes and crackers / fried shallot.
Find your nearest Asian Store