A Pork Hock, slow cooked 8 hours
* 1-1/5 kg Pork Hock, 6 hard boil eggs
* 5 garlic cloves, 2 coriander roots,
* 1/2 tsp white pepper seed,3 star anise,
* 1 cinnamon stick
* 1 tsp five spice powder
* 1/4 cup sweet soy sauce( ABC )
* 1/4 cup oyster sauce (Lee Kum Kee)
* 3 tbsp soy sauce
* 1 tbsp palm sugar
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1 tsp pure sesame oil (Yeo's)
* 1 cube chicken stock
- Stir sesame oil, add garlic, coriander roots,white pepper,star anise,cinnamon.
- Add water to cover the pork hock,five spice,all sauce,palm sugar,salt,chicken stock.
- Heat until Boiling then turn heat down to simmering slow cook for 6 hours then add hard boil eggs and leave it on slow cook another 2 hours. serve with rice and pickle vegetable.
Find your nearest Asian Store