Quick, simple and a real tastebud kicking dish!
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2-3 medium chicken breasts
230g jar of Valcom "Thai style Laksa" paste
400mL TCC premium coconut milk
375g rice sticks
1. Fill medium sized pot with water and set to boil, once boiling add rice sticks.
2. Use extra virgin olive oil to grease frying, and set on the stove to a medium temperature.
3. Finely diced chicken breast and put in frying pan.
4. Once chicken is cooked, add the jar of Valcom "Thai style Laksa" paste, and mix in with the chicken.
5. Add 400mL TCC premium coconut milk and 200mL of water.
6. Turn down heat, let paste thicken.
7. Once the rice sticks are properly cooked, serve.
and enjoy a tasty dish without the kitchen stressing!!
*feel free to add vegetables if you're wanting to, eg. Broccoli, cauliflower and corn
Find your nearest Asian Store