A tasty, healthy and easy Japanese Chicken dish!
2 Tablespoons of Squidbrand Fish Sauce
4 Tablespoons of Miso paste
2 Chicken thighs
1 tablespoon of Sake
Wedge of lemon
Herbs of your choosing
1. Place the Chicken thighs in a bowl and marinade it in a paste of miso.
2. Then add a Tablespoon of sake and 2 Tablespoons of Squidbrand Fish Sauce.
3. Leave the mixture overnight to cure.
4. Scrape off all the miso and whack it under a hot grill for 8 minutes.
5. Place a lemon to the side and some herbs to garnish.
Find your nearest Asian Store