Singapore home dish that goes best with rice.
2-3 Tubes Egg Tofu cut into thick pieces
300g of minced pork
A handful of shitake mushroom, stalk removed and sliced it
1 Carrot, sliced
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tablespoon of Oyster sauce
A dash of sesame oil
1 teaspoons of suger
5 tablespoons of water
3 eggs beaten
oil for frying tofu
Corriander for garnish
1. Dab dry egg tofu and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
2. Remove, drain from oil and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, blanched the carrot till it's slightly soften.
4. Drain and set aside.
5. Heat pan with a tablespoon oil.
6. Saute garlic till fragrant and add minced pork
7. Add in the vegetables.
8. Stir-fry for awhile.
9. Add in the tofu.
10. Add in the oyster sauce, sesame oil, sugar and water
11. Stir-fry till the vegetables are cooked and stock is almost absorbed.
12. Meanwhile, heat up a oiled pan or hot plate.
13. Pour in the the beaten egg and swirl around to make sure the egg covers the whole pan.
14. Pour in the cooked tofu and vegetable.
Find your nearest Asian Store