Thai green curry with chicken and vegetables
50 g Mae Ploy Green Curry paste
2 Chicken thigh fillets diced
400mL TCC coconut milk
1 Zucchini sliced
2 large mushrooms sliced
1/2 Capsicum chopped
Squid brand fish sauce
- Fry curry paste in small amount of oil.
- Add half a tin of coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Add diced chicken and stir.
- Add remaining coconut milk and 1/2 cup water.
- Bring to boil and set to simmer.
- Add vegetables and cook til tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Add brown sugar, lime juice and fish sauce to taste.
- Serve with rice and top with chopped shallots and coriander.
Find your nearest Asian Store